Friday 6 January 2012


 -|  JUST DO IT  |- 




Truth is that I write with all my insecurities lurking nearby. What if I offend somebody? What if I have nothing to say? What if I say TOO much? What if I am not interesting enough? What if I am not real enough? What if I am TOO real? What if I am not moral enough? What if I am TOO moral? What if ….. ….? What if not … ….. …. ?? STOP!!! EXCUSUES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES!!! How in the world will you ever accomplish anything if the only thing you come up with is ……….. excuses! Aren’t you angry enough? Aren’t you tired? Aren’t you ‘tired of being sick and tired’? … Aren’t you tired of hearing the phase coming out of your mouth …. or worse …. hearing it from others and believing that it applies to you?
To the SAD and pathetic world of ‘what ifs’ and dreams that will NEVER in a million years come true… Unless of course you decide to actually ‘DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!  

FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD FAITH Unless you decide to make a move, don’t just expect things to fall out of sky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment